Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Add photo button

7 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi all,

I want to put an Add photo button to any module position at main page. But i do not know the link or the code? Can you help me how to do this?

Thanks

7 years 11 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Fatih,

Please you try this one www.jomsocial.com/forum/photos-videos/32771-photoupload#158733

thank you!

7 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Ok. You mean i have to use the below code for the add photo button. But how will i add it to the page? Where?

joms.api.photoUpload('ID', '', '');

7 years 11 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

#1 you need have great php, html and html knowladge for this, if not you will get some problem to implement this

#2 put that code on your own module and set that module to position do you want to show

#3 change the 'ID' with your own albumId, this is diffucult, because any user will have different albumId.

#4 you should make sure load the jomsocial library (you can read the topic above)

I hope it will help

thank you

7 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I think there is a misunderstanding.
I want user can add a photo in their photo gallery with one button. Its like instagram. (take a picture button) How can i do this?

7 years 11 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

yes you can use that code actually, but when you click it you will get the modal window like you upload the photos on photo page as usual..

and if you wanna looks like instagram, its not possible we dont have the code for it.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński