Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Video Module will not show more than 10 items

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi

Prettey simple Problem.
I am using the video module but no matter how many items I set in the module settings as default the module will not show more than 10 videos.

I also Changed the max video to "20" value under jomsocial configuration - layout - "maximum videos" butthe module layout doesn't change

I tried a workaround decribed here but that did not seem to change my problem at all www.jomsocial.com/forum/technical-issues...eatured-solved#62465

Also as far as I can tell the module always shows a random video twice. ( in reality at always shows 9 videos and 1 of them is double)

Please help

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Camron,
There is a module param named "Default video value" at the module "Community - Videos Module"
Have you notice yet?
If not then set with expected value and let me know if it is not solved your problem.
Thanks

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Ashraf.
Yes I have tried the module param named "Default video value" at the module "Community - Videos Module"

Right now I have it set to 20 but no changes. Still showing 10.
Also there seems to be a bug with the css layout of the module.

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Camron,
Though I have fixed the issue at your site but here the fix at "root/modules/mod_community_videos/mod_community_videos.php" line no 69

'limit'		    	=>	$oversampledTotal
replaced by
'limit'		    	=>	100
Note: Now you will be able to show maximum 0 to 100 videos with the module and keep a backup of the file cause it may change each time upgrade the jomsocial package.
Thanks

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Camron,
Though I have fixed for you temporarily but I have informed to our developer
so that the fix be included with our existing package.
Hopefully it will be included with our next release.
Once I get any update, I will let you know.
Thanks

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Camron,
The fix is added with jomsocial package so there will be no issue further with upgrade version.
Thanks

The following user(s) said Thank You: Camron
9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Camron,
The latest jomsocial package 3.2.1.4 is released.
Please update your site.
Thanks

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński