Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

video driver from older version to new version

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I have developed a video driver that worked well in previous versions. I have copied this driver to the new version. Now it doesn't work. What do I have to do in order to get my video driver to work in the new version?

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:

Hi there,

could you provide me FTP access detail, and tell me the filename + location.
and please explain to me if any customization.

please update your credential information at Site Info by editing your first post at this topic. I need administrator + FTP access detail.
I just tried to access your administrator and find your jomsocial. I can't find it and login to administrator.

Regards,
Albert

9 years 10 months ago
Licenses:

Hi There,

We have not received any response back from you in over 7 days, and would like to know if you consider this issue to be resolved. If you have any further questions, simply reply to this post.

Regards,
Albert

9 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Just tell me what are the steps to get the driver to work.
I have put the driver in the libraries/videos folder. Do I have to declare de driver in any other file?

9 years 10 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

you only need to put at libraries/videos. and make sure the code / class functions working properly. basically we have some changes at Jomscial latest version.
if your video driver not working. we need to inspect that video driver code, after that I can give you the correct answer.

you can provide me FTP access detail, if not you can only send me the files of video driver

Regards,
Albert

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński