Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Best-pratice uploading images to galleries?

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Dear Support,

I am using jomSocial for a photographer community. Overall they love the system provided by you and so do I except for the galleries. They are complaining about the quality of the photos.
I have set the quality in the configuration to "best" but still it is not perfect.

I came across the thought that maybe like other medias uploading pictures in a certain file extension and with a special pixel size is better than others.

So my questions is therefore: Do you have a best-pratice description for picture formats and sizes in JomSocial?

Looking forward to hear from you :)

10 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Lars,

I suggest you install imagick and set imagick for Jomsocial, by using it the image quality will be better... and set "Image Output Quality" from Jomsocial Photo configuration.. also you cant download the original file in gallery page by setting "Delete Original Photos" to No

I hope it will help

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński