Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Auto image resize not taking place

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Robert
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Guys

I have an issue with Jomsocial whereby a picture that is posted does not resize to fit the template. It then causes the center part to run over the modules on the right-hand side.

Please, check the example on the live site: www.planidiomas.com.br/index.php/plan-social/comunidade.html

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi Robert,

I can't logged in to your administrator (maybe you provide us incorrect username/password at Site Info). You can edit that login detail by editing this post (at Site Info section).

Your template using T3-framework, so if want to custom/edit the CSS we must follow this doc: t3-framework.org/documentation/customization.html#custom-css

#community-wrap .app-box-content {
  width: 100%;
}

I want to put new custom.css file or edit your LESS css file. could you provide me the FTP access detail (by editing this Post). For now i can't give you which file must be edited. because I still don't know your template directory structure looks like

Cheers,
Albert

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Robert
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Albertus,

Apologies for the login issue. I forgot to grant you admin privilegies, this is why you could not login.

Now, with you hint, I was able to find the location and amend it accordingly. It seems the problem is now gone. The image is now wrapping inside the content.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Albertus
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński