Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Crop Avatar not working ... need help

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Jomsocial Team,

I would like to ask for help to see what cause this problem.

PROBLEM: When I uploaded an avatar, I try to resize it by moving the crop tool, the Preview is working probably; however, when click save, nothing happen (crop tool not working with a javascript error); Photo can be displayed but without any effect of the cropping tool.

I guess there some problem with the JS script or one of my component are conflicting with it. Can you help to take a look using the user ID/PW I have supplied? (login for frontend) I need some hints for the cause of the JS error. JQuery? Mootool? or simply a big in 3.1.0.4?

I remember it works in 3.1.0.2 and since I have installed a lot components during the time, I may need your help to advise what caused the error. Thanks.

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi, Dreamonde Limited.

Please provide us working administrator credentials.
I can't log in to frontend and can't reach backend.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamonde Limited
10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Thanks,

I've changed the login info for your information. Please have a look. p.s. Please DO NOT install/ delete anything on the site, if you want to do something, please let me know first and thanks a lot..

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Sorry I found it's working but it take sometimes to refresh.... I guess it's something about the site external site cache. I will close the ticket now.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński