Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Upload Error 1 - Can't upload photos

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • David
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

All users on our site can no longer upload pictures. We did your last patch release a ways back but it has been working fine since then. So having said that I have attached an image of the Jomsocial photo upload screen and the error code seen when trying to upload images.

I have provided the Admin login - please take a look to see what might be happening

Attachments:
10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi David,

I can't login to your site. I think your access detail is wrong. I need your administrator and FTP access detail for debuging your site.

Cheers,
Albert

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • David
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I am not sure why you are replying to this thread or what happened to the response I got from another one of your tech support reps. They logged in and fixed "this issue".

I think maybe you meant to reply to the issue below in the link and maybe replied to this one by mistake?? But... that doesn't tell me what happened to the response for this issuse - however a rep had fixed this so it is a dead issue now and its also 2 weeks and 6 days old!!!

This is the link to where i need a response - www.jomsocial.com/forum/technical-issues...ration-timeout#72167

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi David,

I apologize. We apparently had a real issue on our forum and some posts simply were not visible for us before.
I will marked this Post as resolved, and we will back to you (your mentioned issue)

Albert

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński