Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Comentet photos not display in activity stream if it is not published

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,
How i can due that photos created in memebers or groups albums will be displayed in activity streams for members or group members then it is commented?
Best regards,
Rimantas

10 years 2 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi there.

To be honest I'm not really sure if I understand the question properly, could you maybe elaborate it ? Some steps to replicate this issue could be very helpful for better understanding.

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

OK,
If I commented on the photo to the public right, I can see that in the timeline.
But if I commented on a picture visible only to registered users - my comment is not displayed in a timeline.
My conclusion:
Time line displays comments only public photos.
Is it possible: the photos with comments to display in timeline to other users based on their user level (public, registered...) .
Best regards,
Rimantas

10 years 2 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi there.

To be honest I'm not sure if this's a bug or it was designed to work in that way. Anyway I completly agree with you, since the album have privacy set to memebers, then the activity about commenting it should be visible to the site members on main activity wall. I'll mark this thread as bug, and notify our developers about it.

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,
The same as your website. I created a test two albums - one for public other for registered users. I commented on a photo (not the album), and the result is the same - a public comment is visible in time line, photo comment not public is invisible - although I am its owners.
Best regards,
Rimantas

10 years 2 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

I see..I already passed this issue to our developers, I'll let you know as soon I'll get any reply from them.

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,
The same is with plugin "Recent Photos" - only public photo. Need edit or new plugin, where we can see recent photos from my frends, groups etc. and public.
Best regards,
Rimantas

10 years 2 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

HI there.

This will be fixed in our upcoming JomSocial 3.2 release which is in 90% done :)

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,
Ok I tested beta 3.2_beta_03 and found that many things is changed but one is missing - if I comment fotos from private groups albums, that coments is not displayed in activity stream.
Best regards,
Rimantas

10 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,
What about that?
Regards
Rimantas

10 years 3 weeks ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi rigmantas,

This has been logged as fixed in our system, but i am having it checked again if you are saying it is not. Myself or our QA person will reply and update you shortly. thanks for letting us know.

10 years 3 weeks ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi there.

Could you try on latest RC 1 version to check if it's fixed? Since I tried on my local site and everything works fine there.

10 years 2 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,
What you tried? Create a group photo. Comment on the photo and nothing - this is not display in the activity bar. There is also no photo in new photo module, although I am a member of that group!!!
Regards
Rimantas
And how to upgrade from RC 1 to RC 3?

10 years 4 days ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi there.

Could you check if this problem is fixed in latest stable version?

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński