Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Group Photos Error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IS_IDENTICAL i

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Support,

1. I am receiving this error when clicking on photos and albums. Error is presented on both groups and profiles.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IS_IDENTICAL in /home/skitbits/public_html/musicriott/components/com_community/controllers/photos.php on line 2926
2. Photos link under cover photo gives same error as above
3. Modify group covers modal window is blank.

Please advise.

Ian

10 years 3 months ago
  • David Sutanto
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hey Ian,

please you update your Jomsocial to version 3.1.0.4 for fixing this... :)

Warm Regards,

David

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Thank you it is fixed.

Any word progress on fixing the reposition cover photo? You probably already know but when a user uploads a cover thats larger than the default, repositioning works but when you down size the browser window, the image floats up which results in the photo not being able to be viewed, its like not responsive vertically.

10 years 2 months ago
  • David Sutanto
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Ian,

I Will try to replicate your problem because not all of our customer can't do repositioning cover photo.. for this issue can you open new topic, maybe i will answer in there and don't forget to explain it step by step how can we find your problem :)

Warm Regards,

David

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński