Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Video and admin issue with Jomsocial 3.1

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Ger
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

I dont' get any error after upload any short or long video. I can play the video within my All Video Tab, but the video just didn't shared as it suppose to. Also the thumbnail didn't display after the cron. Please help. If you need to access to my cronless setting, please let me know. You can use my user information to access my back end.

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Ger
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

I had been testing with different user. Some video are able to shared but most at all are not able to share. I was able to play with my site, but just not shared even I already shared to the public. This is really pain for me when I am trying to get this site upon running.

10 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Ger,

Can you check in your php error log? you didnt get anything? or can you upload new video with the huge size, and dont run the cron job, let me do that.. so I can inspect this.

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Ger
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Look like the video start to along. I have to wait and see. However, my admin issue still didn't fix. I am sure that this gotta be something with Joomla 3.2 issue. Please help me fixed it.

Attachments:
10 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Ger,

have you contacted the Joomla forum for this, please you do it.. I am sure they will help you, since lot of user also have the similiar problem and you also can find the solution there as well.

thank you

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński