Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Photo Album Upload Button Missing (solved)

10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

I just test this and seems working fine.. use your own account and use the chrome browser.

Beside that I found the warning error in your website , this is the error :

Warning: is_file(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/bin/convert/identify) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/shibaforum.nl/:/tmp/) in /var/www/vhosts/shibaforum.nl/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 526

Warning: is_file(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/bin/convert/convert) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/shibaforum.nl/:/tmp/) in /var/www/vhosts/shibaforum.nl/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 526

Warning: is_file(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/bin/convert/convert) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/shibaforum.nl/:/tmp/) in /var/www/vhosts/shibaforum.nl/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 526
{"msg": "Foto successvol geupload.","nextupload": "","info": "http://www.sh

this issue related with server configration, I suggest you report this to your hosting provider.

thx

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Jeroen
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

The error I usually don't see, but because of the testing I raised the error reporting lever.
I'll have a look into that.

But...... I REALLY do not understand, I see you uploaded the picture, but I cannot. I have now tried multiple computers, multiple accounts and multiple browsers, this is so weird,
Thanks for the effort, I will try some more this weekend, It's depressing, it has costed atr least 10 hours already :(

Thanks for the help, if you 'don't encounter the problem, I understand you can't help me :P
I'll let you know if I figure it out, but I come the point where a full re-install or Joomla 3 come around the corner.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

That issue related with server configuration, you can discuss this with your server administrator

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Jeroen
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I think I'm ginving up on this, probably need to fully reinstall.
Too bad this can't be solved and totally weird you guys cannot replicate the problem. :(

thx for the effort though.

10 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

This is server issue so we cant help you too much :( sorry for that... But I already gave you the pointers, I hope it will helps.

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Jeroen
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Sorry had to re-open this topic to retreive my temp password which I gave you guys.

You could have given the solution for the error of course, since I am the administrator of the server :P
However that was not the solution to my problem.in the first place.

The "solution" for me was to install a fresh new Joomla (went for 3.2 in this case) and Jomsocial, where I imported ll the old stuff.

Topic may be closed (unsolved) now.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński