Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

How to increase max size of photos from 960px to 1200px?

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I know that JS is resizing images dynamically. I was wandering if one can increase the maxsize of images and photos to something like 1200px or 1400px. Although the slider might be just able to handle 960px. Is there any parameter inside which can be adjusted?
I'm using J 3.2.1 and JS 3.1.0 Any ideas? Thx in adv.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Oleksandr
10 years 2 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi there.

I'm very sorry but this's not possible out of the box and it will require php code modifications which are beyond our support scope. So maybe you could consider hiring a professional php develope for this task, check our developers page here for list of recomended freelance developers > www.jomsocial.com/jomsocial-developers You can also propose that idea to our uservoice page here > uservoice.jomsocial.com and if this feature will be popular within our customers, then maybe our devs will consider it as future improvment.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński