Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
Can you please help me, what are the name of this plugins(or maybe not plugins) and where can I disable them. Pictures are attached...
1. I'm not allowing avatar uploads. I've already disabled it, but I still have this button on the cover image... (avatarupload.jpg)
2. I don't need this settings button... (settingsbutton.jpg)
3. Unpublish activity filtering.... (activityfilter.jpg)
Thank you for contacting us.
Those are built-in features and can't be disabled.
The only way to remove/hide them are customizations.
It seems that you want to heavy customize your site. Sadly we do not support customizations, please, read our Support Policy here:
Please, consider to hire a developer who could help you customizing your site.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you