Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
There are some things i like to do in this page but i can't find where to do them...
1.- Could it be posible to leave some search criterias allways displayed by default?
2.- Is it possible to add more information/actions to the member cards?
If what i want needs some code changes, in which files i have to do them?
Thank you for contacting us.
As JomSocial is an Open Source, nearly any customization is possible.
So yes, you may do nearly anything what you want. The problem is that you need to have skills to do that.
Our Technical Support could help only with som small tweaks. If you need som more extensive customizations - you'll need to do it on your own or hire a developer. Please, read our Support Policy:
All layout/template files are located here: ROOT/components/com_community/templates/jomsocial/layouts and file names usually explain where they are used.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you