Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
What distinguishes the Search Member module from Dating Search Modules?
Thank you for contacting us.
JS Members Search is a JS search module that could be displayed in simple or advanced form.
Simple provides you only one filed for username, while advanced has some predefined fields with possibility to add more (build search queries).
JS Dating Search is also a search module but with predefined fields - those commonly used when searching a mate.
But why don't you try and compare yourself? :)
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you