Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
If I'm logged in, as a user, and logg out via the "HelloMe" module, and then try to log in as another user, I often get this error message:
...and the site will returns to the newly logged in user.
Thank you for contacting us.
Security tokens are created during start of the session.
So it means that when you click log out - session is not destroyed (user is not logged out).
First, please, check if you disabled Joomla! cache.
Then check if you do not use any caching extension like jch_optimize.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you