Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
Mutual friends pluggin (missing configuration message and some ideas)
I'm testing mutual friends pluggin and I detected that when users add it and click on "Setting button" it shows a popo windows withou any message. I understand that it is because there isn't anything to modify but in this case it will be show a message that says: There is nothing to configure.
In other case, I think that if we want to create a social community and personalized community it will be interesting to add some configuration parameters that users can set in his profiles on this pluggin like:
- Count: what number of mutual friends do you want to show.
- Profile type: show only mutual friends that have the same profile type than me.
- By gender: Show only mutual friends that have same gender than me, other or all.
- Field filter: it will be interesting to show mutual friend that hame some Jomsocial's field same than me. For example if there are a Work location or city.
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes, you're right.
Settings modal window is nearly blank. I'll pass this to our developers.
Also your feature requests :) Project Manager will review them ASAP.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you