Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
I am setting up the JS Groups module, but I miss the opportunity to select sorting in module settings.
I only want to show 3 groups, and it should be the 3 groups the user is a part of, that is most active - is there a tweak for this?
And also, at the bottom of the module in front end, it says "Show all groups" - can it be changed to "Show all my groups" and link to the /username/groups ?
Thank you for contacting us and your feedback.
Features you asking for are currently missing.
I'll pass your inquiry to our developers and I hope they will find solution for future releases.
Currently the only option will be to customize the module...
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you