Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

JS Force Fields - Class only available on Joomla 1.6

6 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I have had JS Force Fields deployed for several months without an issue. Now when I have a new user that does not have a complete profile it will re-direct them to a blank page with the following text "Class only available on Joomla 1.6". To correct the issue I have had to disable JS Force Fields. I would like to continue to use this plugin so I hope you plan an update. I am assuming with the last Joomla update they removed the class that is referenced by this plugin. I am running Joomla 3.8.0 and JomSocial 4.4.4

6 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

After additional testing this issue is not related to JF Force Fields. Its actually a larger issue in that if you open the edit profile or edit details window for any user they re-direct them to a blank page with the following text "Class only available on Joomla 1.6".

6 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński