Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

White space at the bottom of every page

6 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Goran
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Active

Hello I have one strange problem, at the bottom of every page on my site there is white space with height of 1px.
After investigating with firebug I have found the culprit and realized that is related with JomSocial but problem is I cant find which css class to edit to remove it, because in console I only get this:

element.style {
    height: 1px;
    overflow: hidden;
    position: relative;
    width: 1px;
}
In HTML section of debuger I have this:
<div id="joms-js--attachment-uploader" aria-hidden="true" style="width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden; position: relative;">
<button id="joms-js--attachment-uploader-button" style="position: relative; z-index: 0;"></button>
<div id="p1bp4tukip137j1odt1n7o1f6n1o100_html5_container" class="plupload html5" style="position: absolute; background: transparent none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 22px; height: 6px; overflow: hidden; z-index: -1; opacity: 0; top: 11px; left: 0px;">
<input id="p1bp4tukip137j1odt1n7o1f6n1o100_html5" style="font-size: 999px; position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%;" accept="" wtx-context="BF05B8D3-82AE-41F6-89B8-B54AA9AE295F" type="file">
</div>
When I change height: 1px; directly in html section to 0px white space is gone.
Can you tell me to which css rule is this related and why is it loaded on pages which are not related to JomSocial.

NOTE: White line is only visible when user is logged in. When not line is gone. ( I think it is related to JS Toolbar because only this module is displayed on every page)

Thank you!

6 years 8 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Goran,

I dont see the whitespace on your site.. I am using chrome browser, would you mind provide me the screenshot of your issue, please?

thank you!

6 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Goran
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Active

Here it is Dimas, also using latest chrome, it is visible with latest firefox, edge etc...
(scroll with mouse after page is loaded up and down to the bottom of the page and you will see it)

Attachments:
6 years 8 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Goran,

Simply use this css code to hide it

div#joms-js--attachment-uploader {
    display: none;
}

thank you!