Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

How to remove and/or adjust apps

7 years 6 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Dexter
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

ISSUE SUMMARY:Hello,

In "Customize My Page" I'm not seeing any options to remove apps. I'm also not seeing and option to adjust the count in "My Latest Photos" app in the front end.

Please advise

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
RESULT
EXPECTED RESULT
BROWSER

7 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Dexter,

- If you set your apps as core apps you cannot remove it from frontend, please you check again your plugin / app configuration from plugin manager
- I think you have css conflict with your Joomla template, so you cant see the plugins configuration, please find this your own css code and remove it

#community-wrap .row-fluid .span12, a.joms-button--link, #centertop:before, #k2Container h3, #k2Container h4, #k2Container h5, #k2Container h6, .cnewspop .ico_image-2, .cnewspop .ico_link, div.itemBackToTop, .mat_event_category, .compojoom-bootstrap .mat_event_top_informations, #mat_toogle-menu, .mat_event_bookable, .top_menu ul li.haschild span.child a:after, h1.pagetitle, .cnewspop div.yjnewspopIntro .yjnewspopCat a, .joms-hcard, div.pull-right, div#ufbcommentstools, div.pre25SocialLinks, input#userName.inputbox, input#commentEmail.inputbox, input#commentURL.inputbox, div.pp-plan-time.muted, form#searchForm {
display: none;
}

or remove this class a.joms-button--link,]/i]

thank you

7 years 6 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Dexter
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Got it, thanks.