Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Request To Provide Mobile Apps

7 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY:
I need the apps so we can launch our SM that we created with JomSocial. We will still be doing some layout adjustments in the web app but i believe it makes no difference for the mobile apps. Please find attached the logo. The colors of our site are blue, red and white. You can see on LibertyClicks.com

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
RESULT
EXPECTED RESULT
BROWSER

Attachments:
7 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Morris,

We dont have the mobile apps offer for now, but if you want you can use phonegap phonegap.com/ , you can build the apps easier than use native.

I suggest you hire 3rd party developer for this, because its need little bit effort to build it.

thank you

7 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Thank you for this clarification. This is very very disturbing because we budgeted and planned and implemented JomSocial based on a written confirmation from you guys that you will provide a mobile app for this. So what am I supposed to do now?????

7 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Morris,

Where did you get the information we offer mobile apps?

thank you!

7 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

The app was listed on the page JomSocial.com/addons and I asked from the billing before we purchased JomSocial and I was told that all I need is to provide the logo and colors and then I can receive the app. Now that pge is not even accessible for the past several days.

7 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Morris,

Not all addons are free, all addons provided by 3rd party company, maybe you missed information regarding this. May I know the full conversation with our billing team?

oh ya well, we still have problem with our addons page, we will try to fix it asap.

thank you!

7 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

The conversation went like I stated before, I asked what do I need to do to get the mobile app and I was told that all I need is to provide the logo and color scheme and I can get the apps for both android and iOS. If you are still fixing that page, would you mind sending me the links to the different addons please? I get your point about the 3rd party development. But I need at least the information from that page as soon as possible so I can contact the developers of that app.

7 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Morris,

As I know the only company who provide the mobile app for jomsocial and joomla is iJoomer, here is the site www.ijoomer.com/

Thank you!

7 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

One more thing I need the link to an addon that was on that page that was made to show who visited my profile stats. Can you send me that link please?

7 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

I dont know the plugin, need to wait our addons fix first :)

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński