Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

member map not work

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

i have problem member map possible fix for me ? not work not show map the modules in home page

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

it's a bug. but I already put the fix at your site.

Regards

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

tnx but not work good - not show all user show only one user in map pls fix i want show all user . im set show all but not show. and im try put map only in home page jomsocial and in friends page. but the modules show in all site pls ceck?

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

we have 3 member registerd all in city Rome but not show - the map show only user to rome

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

other user register have other city Latina the map show 1 user to latina but in rome i have 3 user the map show olnly one user possible fix the map problem?

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

hello you confirm the map have bug? not show all user registered in map . you think fix this problem?

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

the bug only for the map not showing because not took google map API from backend.
for the members, if not having address field, the marker will overlapping each other. because each users not having unique location.
so it will like only 1 member.

Regards

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

you can make a change to the form ? no users in a company would insert his home address . for privacy .

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

there is a setup at members map module.
e.g:
why at City A if having 10 members, the marker at map only showing 1 marker instead of 10 markers?
because the location only using city, and country as input. so all that 10 members will having same map coordinat, that's why the map marker "only one" because the marker overlapping each other.

do you know what I mean?

jomsocial members map not support map clustering yet.
example:
googlemaps.github.io/js-marker-clusterer.../simple_example.html

Regards

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

I understand you but you can not change the form so That Map displays ALL Users Example of Rome ? No user would put his own way in a social network . There are web sites What used Other components Map Users and showed ALL Users Example of roma . They could see many small red icons and a user clicked on it and saw the ' user.

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

yes, I understood. jomsocial still need to do some improvement regarding this issue.
please follow the update. I will let you now if done.

Regards

7 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

here the fix:

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

unzip and put it at:
/modules/mod_community_membersmap/helper.php

Regards

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.