Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

JS Top Members Configuration

7 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Pierre
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

ISSUE SUMMARY:
This is a Demo template: prnt.sc/bnh0vt
JS Top Members module is in Bottom4 and have not configure correctly: prnt.sc/bnh71w
This is my question: prnt.sc/bnjtmo How can I configure this module correctly?
Thank you very much.

Hi Pierre,
I think you need contact gavick developer, usually they provide the override template for top members module or give you the solution to achive this.
Thank you
( www.jomsocial.com/forum/modules-plugins-...configuration#164057 )
I opened this new Topic because I couldn't post in the old.
Hi Dimas, How are you?
I made contact to Gavick Support and I have this information:
GAVICK: Hi
There is no JS Top Members module anymore, on our demo You can still see an old module which was not removed during updates, but if You install JS You got a different module for the same purpose, but without tabs. Unfortunately nothing we can do about it.
If You need those tabs in JS pages than You should simply post modules in the same JS module position and tabs will appear automatically.
ME: This is one solution. But can you explain in more details, please?
How can I post modules in the same JS module position?
Thank you very much.
GAVICK: Hi
Let say You have a module position "left_top", so You are poblishing 3 different modules there. Normally this modules would be showing one under the other, but JS has an option to group such modules and show them n tabs.

DIMAS I want to solve this problem the correct way. So I am thinking to UNINSTALL JomSocial and INSTALL again. Could you help me to do this without lose information about profiles, videos, groups and pictures? What do you think about it? Thank you very much.

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
RESULT
EXPECTED RESULT
BROWSER

7 years 8 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Pierre ,

I thought gavick provide the override module for making your site like them, so sad they dont provide it :(

ok, here is the CSS to achive like your needs :

.joms-module--topmembers h5 {
    margin-bottom: 0px;
height: 22px;
}
.joms-module--topmembers ul li {
    float: left;
    width: 20%;
}

thank you!

7 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Pierre
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Dimas. Your instruction solve a part of the problem. I reduce to 10 the number of Top Members to avoid to be something strange. Because the size of pictures is smaller than the Gavick demo template.
Could you help me one more time? How can I have a picture with the same size of Gavick demo template prnt.sc/bnh0vt ?
Thank you very much.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński