Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Can't Create an Event

7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY: I'm trying to create an event

In the back-end says:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Serialization of 'SimpleXMLElement' is not allowed' in /home2/enredeso/public_html/biblio/libraries/vendor/joomla/registry/src/Registry.php:77 Stack trace: #0 /home2/enredeso/public_html/biblio/libraries/vendor/joomla/registry/src/Registry.php(77): serialize(Object(stdClass)) #1 /home2/enredeso/public_html/biblio/libraries/joomla/session/session.php(380): Joomla\Registry\Registry->__clone() #2 /home2/enredeso/public_html/biblio/libraries/joomla/session/handler/native.php(187): JSession->getData() #3 [internal function]: JSessionHandlerNative->save() #4 {main}

7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

the issue related with joomla. I saw some joomla users reported this issue at:
forum.joomla.org
but still no solution for that. but regarding the error message, seem related with joomla it self.

I mark this topic as "confirmed bug" because we still investigating it. I will back to you again with the result

Regards

7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

here the fix:

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

unzip and put it at:
/administrator/components/com_community/libraries/autoupdate.php

Regards

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.