Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

JS Top Members - Suppressing Administrators and Some data not working

7 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

ISSUE SUMMARY:
2 Issues

1) I have edited a profile to have only one 1. They used to have over 500. I did this as they were a super admin and I didn't want them showing up first in the JS Top Members module. I set the Top Member module for the last 30 days and based on user points.

So why when I edit their profile to only have 1 point does it still show as a top member in the profile?
Is there another way to not show admin in the Top members module?

2) The top members module is not showing likes or views? Why is this? They are all at zero.

3) The top Members module doesn't show a users badge. Is that correct behaviour. I think in previous versions it may have (might be mistaken)
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1 Go to the homepage www.ibikeride.com
2 See the top members module (called Leaderboard) on it.
3 Stumpy_dan and iBikeRide at top despite manually taking their user points in JS members admin panel to 1 point.
RESULT E
EXPECTED RESULT These two users shouldn't show in the widget and for the other suers I should see their likes and views?
BROWSER All of them

7 years 11 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

#1 on current system you cant change the total points directly, because on newest code we dont take the ordering top members from total points directly, there is some special queries on it :).. if you wanna hide admin you need hack the code, open this file modules/mod_community_topmembers/helper.php, add this new code after line 36

$extraSql .= " AND ".$db->quoteName('uid')."=".YOUR_ADMIN_USERID;

#2 this is bug, thank you for reporting

#3 this is our new design, we change the badge with total points on the list

7 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Thanks
I struggled with the code. If my user ID number is for example 63 would the code look like this?

$extraSql .= " AND ".$db->quoteName('uid')."=".63;

If so it just makes the site show a blank page?

Also what If I want to suppress two user id's what would the hack look like. Is it just a comma between the two user id numbers?

ta

7 years 11 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

your code is wrong, it should be like this

$extraSql .= " AND ".$db->quoteName('uid')."!=63";

I am sorry I think I gave you bad example :)

7 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Sorry still does not work. This time the page where the module loads [url=http://]www.ibikeride.com[/url] returns fine but the admin still shows in the top members module. Secondly I am wondering how the code would look if there are two admins so two user id's e.g 63 & 852

Thanks

7 years 11 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

I already apply the code directly, I put this code :

$extraSql .= " AND ".$db->quoteName('uid')."!=63 ";
            $extraSql .= " AND ".$db->quoteName('uid')."!=852 ";

inside this file /public_html/modules/mod_community_topmembers/helper.php

7 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

OK that seems to have fixed it. There is another problem and I haven't opened a new post as I don't know if it is related to what you just did or whether it was there before and I did not notice.

The Custom Days field does not work. Whether I put in 500 days, 7 days, 1000 days or 50 days the same points and users show.

See it on the homepage at [url=http://]www.ibikeride.com[/url]

Any ideas?

7 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

In addition I am seeing that the counts are wrong user Gorsebank has 36 points in top members but I notice their badge on their profile is wrong for 36 points and then I check the back end and they only have 20 points (badge is right for 20 points but top members module is over reporting incorrectly).

7 years 11 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

Would you mind create new topc please? since the main issue on this site point 1,2 and 3 already answered.. just to avoid the confusing with the main issue on this topic..

thank you!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński