Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Issue with "View all members" link

8 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY: I have an issue with the "View all members" link that appear at the bottom of the Members module.

When I click the link, it leads to this URL which seems correct, but the page displayed is incorrect (it looks like a joomla profile page): www.mywebsite.com/search/browse

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1 Register in my website
2 Login
3 Click the "View all members" link below the members module in the right sidebar.
RESULT Incorrect page
EXPECTED RESULT Members page
BROWSER

8 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi,

this is joomla issue. not jomsocial. please make sure your htaccess file still using joomla default one, not from sh404sef extension.
any customize code that you made?

Regards

8 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

i have deleted SH404 component and I have replaced htaccess file with default joomla file. The issue is still there after that, so I guess the issue does not come from there. I have not made any customization to the jomsocial code. Any idea how to fix this? I also notice that the "View all events" link below the list of events also leads to wrong page..

Thank you for your help.

8 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi,

if you turn off joomla SEF, that link will not wrong any more. it must be something wrong with joomla menu items.
could you plese provide me cpanel or phpmyadmin access detail? by edting your first post at this topic. put it at site info form (private)

I need to have a look at joomla database. I hope I can find the trouble maker at there.

Regards

8 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello

Thank you for your help. I have edited topic with cpanel and ftp access.

Louis

8 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi,

I got invalid login:

seem the password containing non word char that truncated by support forum system

please send it to my email:
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Regards

Attachments:
8 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi,

please goto joomla backend > Menus > top menu. edit Team menu item, and changing the alias from 'search' to other. 'team' maybe
the issue related with joomla menu alias conflict

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński