Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Related articles still fails

8 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Manuel
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Active Socialize Expired

Hi, first of all, I know here is not where I have to post this error, but I had a problem like 7 months ago, you solved it like 4 months ago, but seems that still is not working.
Here you can see the thread:
www.jomsocial.com/forum/publisher-pro/26848-related-articles
Now the publisher is making the same, but I dont have the support of publisher (thats why I am not posting the error there). But the problem still is not solved, and I am paying you a lot of support, I think you could help me..
You can see the article there:
www.faqcar.com/uncategorised-publisher/1...sonrisa-sobre-ruedas
and the related article that is deleted and still showed in the site is "PRUEBA2".
I have tried clearing the cache, but it doesnt worked.
Thanks for your time.

8 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

Please test now, I made changes in the same file - "plugins/content/ijoomla_publisher_plugin/ijoomla_publisher_plugin.php" and now should be ok.

8 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Manuel
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Active Socialize Expired

Yes, It works now, but now I cant change the info of my authors from the publisher pro admin. If I see the error on the console, it gives and jquery error.. Is that normal? :S

8 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Manuel
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Can anyone help me? :S

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński