Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Registration

8 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY:Several customers are having with timing out. They may receive a phone call while registering by cell or walk away from their computer. When they attempt to log back in and complete registration they are unable to do so. Is there a setting I can adjust so they will be able to log back in and complete registration?

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
RESULT
EXPECTED RESULT
BROWSER

8 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

I just checked this and everything fine

can you provide me the detail problem on this issue please? with screenshoot maybe.. it can be caused by 3rd party issue from payplan component

thank you!

Attachments:
8 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I think it may be a security issue. It'll go straight through if the person registers without taking a break. If they receive a call or their isn't activity for a few minutes it kicks them out of the system. Once that happens they can't go back to complete registration. It shows up on the back end and I actually have one registration like that where it couldn't be completed.

8 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Deryck,

Seems the session already expired.. to increase the session lifetime you should modify Joomla configuration->System->Session Lifetime

thank you

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński