Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

change my code to "plugin"

8 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

i have made some customization on "group" plugin for jomsocial, i was thinking if this can become a plugin or part of jomsocial, so that i dont have to worry about upgrading and destroying the things done.

anyone on jomsocial that can do it?
ofcourse i will give the code for free to jomsocial if they implement it as plugin or as a core function on groups.

what it does:
the thing i have made is so that group owner can create "deals" for their followers.

lets say a restaurant want to give all their group members 10% of. then they add that as a deal on the group and how manny times each user can use the deal.
then the users just activate the deal thrue phone site and show a confirmation to the cashier.
when the user does that it also post on the stream that they activated the deal on that group...

the system is created and i have it running, but im no good at jomla or jomsocial coding so maybe someone can convert it to be a plugin or a feature on groups.

8 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

Seems you should hire 3rd party developer for this request, officially we cant help you on this issue :(

thank you.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński