Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
STEPS TO REPLICATE: I am trying to add a slide show module to my website but for some reason it shows all the images at once like a background (obvious error) for certain pages. I am using Giant Content. Can you recommend a fix maybe in the settings or another better slide show module that would not do this. It was working well before upgrade to
2 go to About Us menu
But this issue has nothing to do with JomSocial.
We support ONLY JomSocial (or iJoomla products) issues.
We don't support any 3rd party extensions.
Please, post about your issue on forum.joomla.org.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you