Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Payment issues

8 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY:
We're trying to setup the payments so that people can have 1 free week of access and then have the option to opt in to a monthly subscription for $9.99. Currently, no matter how we set up the payments for the courses it will continue to ask for payment endlessly even when the student has a paid invoice for that course.

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1. Go under the POC menu and go to Steps to Christ sample.
2. Under the 1st lesson attempt to register and access the lesson. (we're unable to get past the payment section)

I'm not sure the if the issue is because of a miss-configuration or if it's a bug but either way it's preventing us from moving forward. Thank you for your prompt attention.

~Hector

8 years 7 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Hictor,

That payment issue is not coming from Jomsocial, since we dont have the paymant feature, please you contact the right developer for this.

thank you

8 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired

Hi there,

We got Guru with jomsocial... this is for Guru but we do not have access to their site as the order came from your system. So is there a forum for Guru.

-Pedro

8 years 7 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Pedro,

I see, I will ask to Guru deveoper for this issue

thank you

8 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

You can't do a payment plan, free for a week, and ask for payment then. You can not do a recurring payment for customers too.
For customers that doesn't have access to lessons but the already bought that course, today will be released a new version of Guru, please upgrade and let me know if this issue persist.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński