Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Large thumnails

9 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Søren
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I am surprised why thumbnails are so large in the modules "mod_community_members" and "mod_community_photos", which are enabled on the frontage at www.weisshansen.dk . I expected the thumbnails to of the size, which is seen in this template demo: demo.gavick.com/joomla25/msocial/

What have I done wrong?

Attachments:
9 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Søren,

for latest member that because the HTML structure are different. I already made the override for you
documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Customizing_Template

original:
/modules/tmpl/mod_community_members/default.php
override:
/templates/gk_msocial/html/mod_community_members/default.php

and for module classes I changed if from

cModule cFrontPage-LatestMembers app-box
to
widelayout mediumtitle2 separator-top

and for photos moduel that because you dont have "SUPPORT", "CONTACT US", section. the footer must divided into two sections.
but if you can make it same like Members module I can do it for you.

Regards,
Albert

Attachments:
9 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Søren
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Albert

Thank you for helping. I really appreciate it!

I have now read about how to do an override. I understand this is smart :-)

I also understand that you have made the necessary changes for this to work. However, I don’t see any photos in the module on the frontage, so what is missing? I don’t understand. Please make it work :-)

Thank you for the hint regarding the missing enabling of the other module at module position “bottom 4”. I have now published that other module, and the “latest photos” are now small thumbs. Great! ;-)

I have some other questions for you. Can I ask these questions in this thread or do you prefer that I create a new thread?

Attachments:
9 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Søren,

please check it again. now the member thumbnails already there. the changes is same like before.
for other questions please open new topic for that.

Cheers,
Albert

9 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Søren,

We have not received any response back from you in over 7 days, and would like to know if you consider this issue to be resolved. If you have any further questions, simply reply to this post.

Regards,
Albert

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński