Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

want to add two things

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

hello sir i want to add two things
one i atteched one file i want to add diffent language in bottom of my website like facebook how i can do

2nd is i want when any new user register him or herself system send a email and after click the link then the user can sign in his user name and passward but my main point is this any new user register him or herself after register i hv to login in my admin area when i allow then user can use the account
is it posssible new user register and after click the email active link he is able to sign in i dt need to go and jomsial compnent and he account activate

Attachments:
9 years 11 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

hi numan

1)Well this's strictly Joomla qustion, bassicaly you'll need a lot of custom translations and simply some footer menu probably, but for further question you should look on official Joomla's forum here > forum.joomla.org

2)Well, this's kinda easy, all you need to do is create some multiprofile with admin approval and everysingle user will hhave to approved by administrator before logging in.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński