Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Show Featured Groups in Groups Module

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

Hello.

In Jomsocial 2x (2.6.3) you can show featured group in groups module. You can active it in Joomla backend: Jomsocial configuration/layout/Group List: Featured or Upcoming.

But in Jomsocial 3x that option does not exist. It was deleted. As I can show featured group in group module on Jomsocial 3x?

Thanks.

Attachments:
10 years 1 month ago
  • David
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi bbsocial,

you can feature a group on the frontend.. First you must login as super admin, go to group page and you will see button on the right side of the group name.. just click on that button and your group will be feature :)

Attachment GroupFeature.png not found

Warm regards,

David

Attachments:
10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi.

Yea i know that. But I want Show Featured Group in Community - Groups Module (See attachmen JPG)

In Jomsocial 2.5,Community - Groups Module can show featured group. In Jomsocial 3x only can show last groups.

Attachments:
10 years 1 month ago
  • David
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi bbsocial,

i have been asked or developer about this, and we're sorry because our developer change that module :) now every featured groups can be viewed on groups page like carousel slider :)

if you still want to create groups module like that, you must do a customization coding and this is beyond our support :) Sorry for that :)

Warm Regards,

David

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi.

I will use Mega Module

But developer should include Featured Group functionality in Community - Groups Module again in the future. It was very useful in our web.

Thank you.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński