Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

com_user override

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Paul
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi,

A while ago I added a joomla override for the com_user/hello_me module. I assumed I'd done it correctly as the login module goes to the hello_me module, and I think that I have.

However, I noticed today that if I leave my browser open long enough in jomsocial for my session to end, then when I try to move pages I get the basic jomsocial login, on the url www.communityiwestlancs.org/component/users/?view=login

Can you possibly shed some light on this please so that users are returned to the hello_me module instead of com_user?

Cheers
Paul

10 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Paul,

To change with hellome module seems not possible except you hack it and post to Joomla forum..but I suggest the another solution you redirect the joomla login page to Jomsocial login page in frontpage

And you need install the plugin for it, try search the plugin from here extensions.joomla.org/extensions/access-...ccess/login-redirect

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński