Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Main JS menu missing on Lg screens

10 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

JS-3.1.0.1
Joomla 3.1.5

I am using the JS Dark template and when going to the community page (logged in) I see the bar where the top menu should be but none of the menu links (home,profile, friends,groups, photos etc). When i resize the browser i see the mobile icons for the menu links and if i click the dropdown menu icon i see the missing links. Strangely, if i resize the browser wider while the menu is dropped down I then see all of the menu as it should be.

In addition, when i go to the events page and select an event to view I have the same issue with the menu for (Share,views,report event options).

10 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Marc,
the problem with your template it self.
because your template css (bootstrap.min.css) conflict with jomsocial toolbar css class (class name is collapse).
by using css in your template please add this style:

#community-wrap .nav-collapse.collapse {
display: block;
}

or ask your template provider to do it

cheers,
albert

The following user(s) said Thank You: Marc Taylor
10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi Marc,

Because this thread no respond for a long time. I assume has been resolved if not, you can respond this thread any times.

Regards,
Albert

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński