Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Payment methods - JomSocial

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hey!

I am currently working on a site with two different types of users.
First user should pay a small amount as a registration fee.
Second type of user is to pay a certain amount per month, while having the option of purchasing a year at a time and by so achieve a discount. Like 10 dollars per month or 100 per year.. (fictive amounts)

^It would be beneficial if this could be set up as soon as the users register on site. Another feature I need is that the second user is to get the first period of time for free, if they enter a certain code..

I am lost for ideas and have tried to find an extension that offers these features, but unfortunately without success.

Can any of you experts help me? :D

Kind regards
Henrik Ørbæk Abildgaard

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello

Have you tried jPayPlans?

- Don't say feature not working. Instead, explain what you tried and what was the outcome.
- When you think you found the bug, try to replicate it on a fresh Joomla.
- When looking for support always provide temporary Super Administrative access to your site. We will ask for it anyway.
- Help yourself and read documentation which can give you answers to almost all questions you may have
The following user(s) said Thank You: Henrik Ørbæk
10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi again Sinisa . Is it possible to add junglepay to jomsocial and if so where would I put this ? Sorry Im not an expert on developing but just wondered if its even compatible with jomsocial. I know you have other payment options such as joomlaxi and jpayplans as you mention but initially I would rather keep costs low if possible and Junglepay allow a free integration. I use Aws as back up system and have a programmer who was doing this stuff before and updating the site but he's now busy at other areas of site building so wondered if I could figure this end out myself. I want to put this payment subscription at the end of a registration form and not exactly sure where to start . They give 3 options setting up with api , www.junglepay.com/developers/ , iframe which they gave me for widget below code:
<iframe src=" app.junglepay.com/index.php?wkey=051364d...75c7461912b657958abc " width="245" height="235" style="border:0;"></iframe>
They also gave options for java integration.

Where exactly cani put these codes in exactly? Do I go through jomsocial back end or joomla ? Sorry if this is a tedious question.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello Simply

JomSocial does not have any Payment or Subscription possibilities. with this integration or not, you will still need to hack jomsocial core code massively to allow such thing which is way beyond our support scope.

- Don't say feature not working. Instead, explain what you tried and what was the outcome.
- When looking for support always provide temporary Super Administrative access to your site. We will ask for it anyway.
- Help yourself and read documentation which can give you answers to almost all questions you may have
10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Thanks for reply. Is there a lot of hacking involved to integrate this service ? it says its compatible with joomla www.joomlaxi.com/products/item/sell-online-memberships.htm

You mention jpayplans is this difficult to implement also ?

Can you point me in right direction for support on this if possible.

Thanks

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hello Simply

You can find the JPayPlans site here
www.readybytes.net/payplans.html

Adding additional payment gateway should be just a matter of creating application for it, but for any additional information regarding it, you need to ask their respective developers.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński