Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Jom and Zoo?

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Andrea
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi guys,
Not sure if this is the right board so feel free to move!
We have a site in development which is using Zoo as the CCK. On the site we have over 300 business listings, and once imported will have 600+ members.
Question - how do I easily assign a jom user to a business, and show the user as a clickable field in the business listing? (see below link for example - I need the contact name to link back to the jom user profile)

1070639956.1048963188.temp.prositehostin...tory/business-durham

And...how can I show multiple users as being employees of a particular business and showing their names in the business listing (created in Zoo)?
Thanks in advance!

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello Andrea

You can look here how to integrate parts of JomSocial into third-party extensions
documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Integrating_Your_Component

Hope that helps you out

- Don't say feature not working. Instead, explain what you tried and what was the outcome.
- When you think you found the bug, try to replicate it on a fresh Joomla.
- When looking for support always provide temporary Super Administrative access to your site. We will ask for it anyway.
- Help yourself and read documentation which can give you answers to almost all questions you may have
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński