Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

How to change name of filter types for front end newsletter creation

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi. I have K2 installed on my site and want to give frontend users the ability to blog (create articles). As you can see in the screen shot, there is a row of buttons below the input box. Many of the names in the buttons will mean nothing to my users; they will not know what they mean.

I would like to either change the name on these buttons to something that my users would understand, or hide some or all of the buttons.

In looking at the source code, it appears that these buttons come from jform.php, located in com_community > libraries.

Will you please advise how best to either change the names or hide the buttons? (I will need the lines to comment out in jform.php if that is your recommendation.)

Thank you.

Attachment jForm.png not found

Attachments:
10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

That is not come from Jomsocial side, maybe from your 3rd party plugins, please you disabled the plugins which caused that

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński