Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Double Meta Tag Text Boxes in Virtuemart setup!!

6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi there,

Could you please tell if this is a normal issue with iSEO and the Virtuemart dropbox box option. The problem is I seem to have x2 Boxes for all the Meta Tag data!? I have noticed though that both the links to 'VIEW' a preview of a page are the same & if I type my meta data text into the second of the two duplicated boxes then the first box is filled in for me when pressing save!

Please see attached screenshot for visual explanation too!

Many Thanks in advance,

Chris H.

Attachments:
6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Chris.

Thank you for contacting us.
There are three text field: for title, for tags and description.
I do not see which fields are duplicated and all seems to look fine.
I also tested fields by removing content from them and adding new one in second and third.... each time it was saved properly.
So could you elaborate? Please, provide a steps to replicate that issue or do a screencast.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Its OK I was referring to my products being replicated, I was viewing all sections at the same time & have realized that I do have some products in two categories i.e All Category Section and Sub Category Section.

Thanks anyway!

6 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Chris,

Please test now, I made some changes in "administrator/components/com_ijoomla_seo/models/virtuemart.php" file and all changes will be added in the next version too.

Kind Regards,
Alin

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński