The option " Can be contained in other phrases" does not work on cyrilic phrases.
It does not work on fresh installations as well, so please install it and try to use it a cyrilic:
i want to set the word "домати" to some url
unfortunately , being a part of the word "доматите", "домати" is being linked!
Also i can figure out an option to disable the linking on my article titles! It's really annoying
One more thing - you MUST add an option to disable the link on a single page. Let's say that i have a page, which is :
whenever i visit this page, my links, containing urls to it, are still being linked to it, even while i'm on it :D It sound stupid, and it's really annoyng!!
Similar issue was already reported and fix should be right a way...
I - or someone from staff - will update you abut it.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you