Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Open post link in new page?

6 years 1 week ago
    Topic Author
  • Bill
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

I'd like to open a new page (on host site) on click of post link. So for example currently when you click post link JomSocial opens a new page taking user to the source content. I'd like the link to open a new page on my site with the same content as in feed...

To better understand, imagine a new page opens with post content on it. That simple. Need help learning how the JS router works to accomplish this.

So if you go to my dev site here - puresocialnet.com/feed

Click on one of the posts (not videos). You'll see I am grabbing the post ID and opening a new page.

puresocialnet.com/story-new?story_id=183

On this new page I want to get the post content, just like in the normal activity feed.

Ideas?

Thanks,
Bill

6 years 1 week ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi

I would add a small script to page:

<script type="text/javascript">(function($) {$(document).ready(function() {
$('.joms-media__title').attr('target','_blank');
});})(jQuery)</script>

Please try and let me know if this is what You had in mind.

6 years 1 week ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Mod Edit : Content removed. Please avoid jumping into an active thread with offtopic issues. Feel free to raise a new thread.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński