Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
I would use the jDownload button (editors-xtd button type) on Jomsocial post interface.
It's possible to integrate them ?
The purpose is to allow document link from jdownload when user post a status.
Thank you for contacting us.
No, I'm sorry, this can't be done. One - that we use our own WYSIWYG editor that can't display button plugins from Joomla!. Two - even if you type code snippet into editor, it won't be processed as our rich text fields do not process content plugins.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you