Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
JomSocial ActiveGURU ActivePublisher ActiveAdAgency ActiveiSEO ActiveSocialize Active
I have successfully integrated JomSocial with Membership Pro., and it is working well. The issue is that when a member renews their membership through Membership Pro, then JomSocial creates a duplicate entry in their Profile for their mailing address, email address, etc. Information is not changed, just duplicated. How can I change this so that duplicate fields are not created?
Thank you for contacting us.
Membership Pro is allow users to register unless they choose membership plan.
That means it controls registration process.
The issue you mentioned is not caused by JomSocial but by Membership Pro as it controls registration.
Please, contact with their developers and report this issue.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you