JomSocial On Joomla 4. What to expect? More Details

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Support Times

Support team is available Monday to Friday
From 12AM to 4PM (UTC Time)

Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Contact forms not working -- don't send data (JABuilder issue)

2 months 1 day ago
    Topic Author
  • Laurie
  • Away
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hey all,

I am trying to use a contact form from the CONTACTS modules. I tried all the forms that are there and I get the same problem with each -- they don't send the data that is submitted to the e-mail address requested.

Here's what I have tried:

• I've tried three different contact forms. They all react the same -- they don't send data submitted.
  • I've tried leaving the "receiver(s)" section empty and I've tried putting in my administrator address.
  • I publish the page. Then, from the published page, I enter a name and e-mail in order to subscribe (I am using an e-mail address not associated with the domain of this site). I hit the submit button and I get a message saying my data was successfully submitted BUT that data is never sent to my administrative e-mail.

• Please see attachment and let me know if there's a way to get these working.

Thanks!
    Laurie

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 1 day ago
    • Dimas
    • User is blocked
    • Thank you received: 3392
    Licenses:
    JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Active

Hi,

is this issue working fine on another template?
    have you tried with this module extensions.joomla.org/extension/rapid-contact/ ?

thank you!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

2 months 1 day ago
      Topic Author
    • Laurie
    • Away
    • Fresh Boarder
    • Thank you received: 1
    Licenses:
    JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Dimas wrote: Hi,

is this issue working fine on another template?
    have you tried with this module extensions.joomla.org/extension/rapid-contact/ ?

thank you!

I do not have another template on my site. I uninstalled Beez and Protostar because I am nearing my file limit on my host. I use JA Builder as my template.

Since I am using JA Builder as the template for my site, I'm not certain why I would want to even test the contact in another template -- or how I would test it in another template. Do JA Builder modules work within other templates?

I guess I can try the extension. However, that doesn't seem like it will fix the issue with the contact modules within JA Builder. I just want to use JA Builder as my template and have the modules work. Is that not possible?

Laurie

2 months 1 day ago
    • Dimas
    • User is blocked
    • Thank you received: 3392
    Licenses:
    JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Active

Hi Laurie,

I already enabled back the protostar template, please check with that template first.. let me know how it goes..

Because I need to know this issue is coming from JA template or from your module itself.

thank you!