Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

AltaUserPoints not working

6 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Geoff
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

AltaUserPoints not working after upgrading JomSocial from version 4.2 to 4.3

I have no other information apart from the fact AltaUserPionts has stopped working. I have reinstalled the latest version of AlterUserPionts but this has not solved the issue.

6 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Geoff.

Thank you for contacting us.
AltaUserPoints doesn't belong to us. If you have issue with that extension - please, contact with appropriate developers.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
6 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Geoff
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

ah yes i know however your update stooped the it from working therefore there has been a change in your software.. don't worry I get someone else to sort it

6 years 7 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Do you mean "AlphaUserPoints" right? yeas I suggest you contact AlphaUserPoints developer to sort it.. I am sure they will update their code for making it works with latest Jomsocial code

6 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello, i have the same problem, Alpha User points don't work at all, i have upgrade to Jomsocial 4.4.
I am trying 10 days to contact with the developer of Alpha User points and I don't have any answer.

6 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

Actaully I wanna help you with the Alpha User points issue, but since this is not our part hard to us solve this :(

Please you contact again Alpha User points developer..

6 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I forgot to include the word PRO- Alpha User Points Pro (meaning I bought and paid for to be used with jomsocial) which I saw advertised in the addons in jomsocial here-
www.jomsocial.com/addons/apps/jomsocial-...-for-alphauserpoints
You, Michael and or jomsocial should consider your credibility and reputation before answering in the smug behaviour that I have read in this forum thread-
for the problem is irrelevent to the fact to what you owe and what you do not owe- it specifically pertains to jom social. The plugin alpha pro that I chose was the reason I rebought jomsocial instead of easysocial. I have designed a whole concept by the integration that it promised as advertised in addons- or else easysocial had more to offer in my concept design. I had used alpha pts. in the previous site which functioned well and now that I am upgrading to a new domain name(shorter & catchier) I had to buy both jomsocial and alpha pro to see if it works. As an oversight, I forgot to check the points tallying on the front end.

The long and short- it is jom social's loss of business for each plugin that does not work or plugin thatdoes not exist. Jom social clients will not able to compete with the big social networks. Unless you are hired as controlled opposition by the big social netoworks...against us all as fools and wannabees that are financing their own downfall... Great..
If you know a credible freelancer and not the phonies that advertise themselves on the sites... kindly refer please. Cause developer does not reply at ALL.

6 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Anastasia,

maybe you can contact or post the jobs into upwork.com, you can hire 3rd party developer from there to finish your project ;)

thank you!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński