Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
Hi! When I put images in my facebook status, I dont see that images replied in jomsocial status. I have the integration with facebook enabled and the option to get faceebok status and copy it in my jomsocial. Is it possible to copy the images I post too?.
Thanks for your time
You mean photo that you insert in a status?
No, this can't be done as photo is in a fact separated from status. It's just attached photo stored in FB "gallery".
This can't be imported as status is just a text (in both FB and JS).
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you