Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

login problem

8 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

when I login and I click on home to go to the main page I have to login again I have to do this many times and after a while I do get into the login home page what happens?

8 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

the issue only happening if user visit your site by using non-WWW url
yoursite.com

but the issue not happening if user using WWW url
www.yoursite.com

not sure why home page URL always using WWW url even the user visit your site using non-WWW url
seem that issue from 3rd party plugins.

my suggestion. please asking your server support to make URL re-write, if user visit your site not using non-WWW url will redirect to WWW url.

Regards

8 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

my server accepts the url rewrite are a month that I have this problem I tried with different browsers but when you log in and click on the home page asks you to login again after 8 7 times that you log in you can 'go to the homepage. Instead if you click on the buttons users or other menu keys remain logged in. but if you click on home asking you to login again several times and then be able to browse the home page you can help me? I am losing so many users to this problem.

8 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

your site menu items setup look weird, not sure why using external url as home menu item.
all home menu item always www.yoursite.com/index.php
if you access your site using non-www ( yoursite.com ) the home menu item still using www ( www.yoursite.com/index.php )
at joomla site it will make the issue. because the URL counted as different URL for session ID.

my suggestion please, changing that all home menu item from external URL to community menu type and select jomsocial home at menu item.

Regards

8 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

I had to set index.php 'cause I have an intro page for adults with button that comes in and go out and' .html what can I do? and this problem is to log more 'times before you can successfully happens a month

8 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

please check it. I put this solution at your htaccess file:
www.inmotionhosting.com/support/website/...s/force-www-htaccess

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński