Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Facebook Connect does not work for my site

8 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY:
I am not able to login through the facebook connect button. Whenever I click on the button, a blank window pops up.

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1 Go to www.mfs707577.org
2 Click on "Sign in with facebook" button

RESULT
A blank window pops up and I am not able to login via facebook connect.

Attachment FacebookConnect.png not found

EXPECTED RESULT
I expect to be logged in through facebook connect.

BROWSER
Firefox 40.0.2
IE 11

Attachments:
8 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Victor,

there is internal server error, but I cannot debugging your site.
please edit your first post at this topic. and put valid credentials information for:
1. joomla super user access detail, currently the administrator user not as super user
2. I cant login to FTP, please make sure the detail is correct and turn off any IP blocker for FTP connection

Regards

8 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I have assigned super users status to the account. I have also opened up the ftp port at the router. My mistake. Please check if you can log into the ftp site. The credentials are the same. I am able to connect to the ftp from the LAN. Please let me know if you can connect to ftp from outside.

Best regards,
Victor

8 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

Please check it. I put this fix for you:
www.jomsocial.com/forum/facebook-connect...defined-error#139287

Regards

8 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

WIth you changes, I was able to do facebook login. I selected to import both Profile Status and Profile Avatar. My avatar was imported successfully and I had two posts in the activity stream. However, both posts were empty as shown in the screen capture. Is something wrong with the status import? Can you check my site for this problem?

Attachment FacebookConnectPost.png not found

Attachments:
8 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

please make sure at you facebook API already submit publish_actions at permission item under status & review.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński